Florida Coastal School of Law, Juris Doctor (J.D.), magna cum laude
Drew University, B.A., Political Science and History
In addition to handling administration of estates and trusts, Alessandro has handled many trust, probate and guardianship litigation matters. He represents both fiduciaries and beneficiaries in those types of disputes.
While in law school, Alessandro excelled academically. He graduated number seven in his class and received two Book Awards in Lawyering Process I & II. Additionally, he served as the Submissions Manager for the Law Review and was an active member on the Moot Court Honor Board, competing in the ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition (Regional Finalist, 2009 & 2010). Alessandro also earned a Pro Bono Honors Award for contributing over 125 hours of pro bono work during law school. During his third year in law school, Alessandro interned for the Honorable Timothy J. Corrigan, United States District Judge for the Middle District of Florida.
Before attending law school, Alessandro worked as a legislative research specialist and legal publications editor in New York City.
In addition to practicing law, Alessandro is involved with The Young Lawyers Section of The Jacksonville Bar Association; handles pro bono cases for Jacksonville Area Legal Aid; and organizes fundraisers for local charities.
Courts & Bar Associations
- Florida Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Florida Middle District Bankruptcy Court
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Jacksonville Asian American Bar Association
- Atwater v. Hirshauer (In re Hirshauer), No. 3:10-cv-198-TJC, 2011 WL 1135100 (M.D. Fla. March 28, 2011)
Professional Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers - Rising Star 2017 and 2018, Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Jacksonville, Florida
- Chester Bedell American Inn of Court, Jacksonville, Florida
- Florida Coastal Law Review
- Florida Coastal Moot Court
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honors Fraternity (Associate, 2011-2012)(Pupil, 2009 – 2010)