Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, FL, J.D.
Johannes Gutenberg Universitat, West Germany, Doctoral Work, International Law
Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT, M.A.
Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA, B.A.
Mrs. Ashley handles a broad range of environmental matters, including:
- Environmental issues related to real property acquisition and development
- Contaminated site assessment
- No further action/restrictive covenant agreements, permitting and other negotiations and work with the FDEP, SJRWMD and ACOE
She is also a registered State and local lobbyist.
In 1995, Mrs. Ashley served on the Mayor's Transition Team for the City of Jacksonville. She also served as an appointed member of Jacksonville's Civil Service Board from 1995 until 2012. She has been recognized by Jacksonville Magazine as one of the "most prominent" lobbyists in Northeast Florida and as a Best Lawyer in the areas of Zoning, Planning and Land Use. Mrs. Ashley is in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business in the area of Real Estate.
Bar & Professional Affiliations
- Florida Bar
- The Junior League of Jacksonville, 1985 to present
- Wellesley College, NE Florida Alumnae Admissions Representative, 1987 to present
- American Cancer Society, Member, Board of Directors, 1989-1994; Secretary 1991-1993
- The Heart Guild of Northeast Florida, Member, Board of Directors, 1989-1993; President 1990-1991
- City of Jacksonville Civil Service Board 1995-2012; Chairman 2005-2006
- City of Jacksonville Construction Trades Qualifying Board 2002
- City of Jacksonville Mayor's Transition Team 1995