The Ohio State University College of Law, J.D.
Kenyon College, B.A. Mathematics, cum laude
As the General Counsel and Chief Financial Officer for a multi-national corporation based in Northeast Ohio, Chad understands his clients' diverse needs and concerns from a practical, real-world perspective. His comprehensive experience also enables him to handle litigation and corporate engagements involving employment, business and commercial matters, construction disputes, and health care law. Above all, Chad prides himself on shouldering his clients' burdens, simplifying the complex, and focusing on delivering real results.
Courts & Bar Associations
- All Ohio State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Sixth Circuit of Appeals
- U.S. Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (Trademarks)
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Member, American Marketing Association
- Member, American Advertising Federation
- Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Ohio Bar Association
- Treasurer, Friends of Judge O'Brien
- Former Board Member, Community Job Club, Inc.
- Recipient, CALI Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Recipient, Moritz College of Law Academic Merit Scholarship
- Selected to ESPN The Magazine Academic All District® Football Team