The Dickinson School of Law at Pennsylvania State University, J.D., cum laude
Washington & Jefferson College, B.A., summa cum laude
Christopher works with companies from “cradle to grave” assisting in formation, operation and the eventual sale or disposition of the company. He has handled matters for various clients across the United States. Working on all aspects of corporate matters, Christopher handles everything from contract matters to sophisticated mergers and acquisitions. Working with clients to ensure both proper structure and operative implementation of business deals, Christopher seeks to provide effective and efficient counsel in order to provide clients with profitable business deals and solutions.
Active in real estate, Christopher has successfully closed on over $500 Million of real estate acquisitions and financing matters, including handling complex and multifaceted 1031 exchanges and defeasances.
During the course of his career, Christopher has also represented numerous financial institutions across the United States in both real estate secured and asset secured lending transactions.
Christopher's experience includes:
- Multifamily housing industry with a variety of financing structures, including Fannie Mae, FHA/Ginnie Mae, USDA credit enhanced tax-exempt and taxable bond issues, unrated, un-credit enhanced bond issues and low income housing tax credits
- Borrower's counsel in connection with the issuance of tax-exempt bonds for non-profit owners of multifamily housing
- Sponsor's counsel on numerous Private Equity Funds
- Lender's Counsel in connection secured and unsecured lending transactions
Courts & Bar Associations
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Bar
- Georgia Bar (admission pending on motion)
- Florida Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Saint Johns County Bar Association
Professional Honors & Awards
- Member - Northeast Florida Association of Realtors
- Member - Board of Directors - Child Guidance Center
- Vice President - Board of Directors - Florida Ballet
- Chairman’s Award (2013) – Literacy New York, Buffalo-Niagara