The University of Akron School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
The Ohio State University, B.S. Corporate Finance, cum laude
In addition to general litigation matters, Daniel’s practice involves drafting and review of contracts, employment agreements, business governing documents, and corporate compliance documents. He was a member of BMD's Summer Associate Program.
Prior to working at BMD, Daniel served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Kathleen B. Burke in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
During law school, Daniel served as an editor of the Akron Law Review, Secretary and Treasurer of the Sports and Entertainment Law Society, and as an Academic Success Program Fellow in Contracts and Civil Procedure II. He was an advocate in the 2017 ABA National Moot Court Competition in Philadelphia, PA, and received the Outstanding Advocate Award in Akron Law’s 2017 Summer Trial Academy.
Courts & Bar Admissions
- Ohio Bar
- American Bar Association
Professional Honors & Awards
- The 2018 Donald M. & Mary E. Jenkins Award for graduating with the highest cumulative average for work culminating in the Juris Doctor degree
- Scored in the 100 percentile on the February, 2018 Ohio Bar Examination
- 2017 Summer Trial Academy Outstanding Advocate Award
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Advanced Legal Applications
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Legal Research and Writing II