Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, JD, magna cum laude
Monte Ahuja College of Business, MBA, magna cum laude
The Ohio State University, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude
Prior to working at BMD, Jacob served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Donald C. Nugent in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. He also served as a law clerk in the Cuyahoga County Public Defender’s Office.
During law school, Jacob authored a note on the compensability of donning and doffing activities under the Fair Labor Standard Act that was published by Cleveland State Law Review in April 2017.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association for the Northern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Carl Glickman Award for Academic Excellence in the JD/MBA Program
- Lee J. and Donald P. Mull Alumni Scholarship Award
- Joel J. Finer Award for Excellence in Criminal Procedure
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Criminal Procedure
- Toiling in Factory and on Farm: An Employer-Friendly Approach to the Compensability of Donning and Doffing Activities Under the FLSA, 65 Clev. St. L. Rev. 427 (2017).