The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D.
The Ohio State University John Glenn College of Public Affairs, MPA
Univesity of Dayton, B.S. Biology (cum laude)
Kevin's experience includes contract review, drafting, and establishing comprehensive operating policies for health care facilities. He has also been involved with both commercial insurance and federal programs regarding overpayment issues and billing practices.
His practice also involves intellectual property matters such as data privacy laws and data privacy issues.
Kevin was a member of the firm's Summer Associate Program. While in law school, he was an Articles Editor for the Ohio State Business Law Journal. He interned at the Ohio State Technology Commercialization Office and in the Ohio State Athletic Compliance Office.
Courts & Bar Associations
- Ohio Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Board Fellowship Program at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- Former Member, James Cancer Foundation Board
Presentations & Publications
- "Obtaining a Provider Transaction Access Number (PTAN) for Medicare DMEPOS", On Target Magazine (Fourth Quarter 2018), The State of Ohio Chiropractic Association
- "Space Rental Agreements: A Lucrative Opportunity or a Pain in the Back?", On Target Magazine (Fourth Quarter 2018), The State of Ohio Chiropractic Association
Professional Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Patent
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Transactions