Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D.
The Virginia Military Institute, B.A., with honors
Kyle is committed to aggressively and efficiently resolving the business or personal challenge that brings the client to the lawyer whether through negotiation, mediation, litigation, or at trial. Before joining BMD, Kyle was an attorney at a litigation-defense firm where he defended clients in class action, mass tort, construction defect, insurance coverage, and other tort and commercial matters. Kyle also has experience litigating matters before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
Courts & Bar Associations
- Ohio Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Stark County Bar Association
- Conley v. Suchovsky, et al., Portage County Court of Common Pleas No. 2014CV00061 (May 18, 2016) (as first-chair trial counsel, obtained unanimous jury verdict in favor of defendants on plaintiff’s claims for breach of contract, nuisance, and trespass following week-long jury trial).