The University of Akron School of Law, JD, magna cum laude
The University of Akron College of Business Administration, MBA, Management
Walsh University, BA, Management and BA, Marketing, magna cum laude
Additionally, his practice involves the review and drafting of general contracts, asset and stock purchase agreements, employment agreements, consulting agreements, independent contractor agreements, and supply agreements.
Michael was a member of the firm's Summer Associate Program. While in law school, Michael co-founded the Corporate and Business Legal Society.
Courts & Bar Associations
- Ohio Bar Association
- Summit County Bar Association
- Stark County Bar Association
Professional Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Corporations
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Real Estate & Finance
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Secured Transactions