Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D.
Universiteit Utrecht, Institute for International Law And Policy
Loyola University Chicago, B.A., cum laude, Economics, History; Minors: Philosophy, International Studies
Prior to joining Brennan, Manna & Diamond, Richard served as in-house and outside counsel for a number of non-profit, healthcare, religious, and business clients. His diverse and multi-faceted legal experience gives him a framework to tackle a diverse set of legal issues.
Court & Bar Associations
- Ohio Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Professional & Civic Affiliation
- The Circle – Cleveland Orchestra Young Professional’s Organization, Member
- Column & Stripe – Cleveland Museum of Art Young Professional’s Organization, Member
- The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Member
- “A Day in The Life of In-House Counsel,” Case Western Reserve University School of Law, November 6, 2017
- Contract Terms for In-House Counsel: In-House Perspectives on Legal Terms and Relevant Provisions for the Corporate Client, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Journal, September 2017