Albany Law School of Union University, J.D.
College of Saint Rose, M.B.A
Siena College, B.S., Economics
BMD attracted Scott in the spring of 2005 to establish the Firm’s presence in thriving Southwest Florida. Scott concentrates his practice on commercial and residential real estate, including international projects, development, construction and lending; and corporate and business law. In addition to representing individuals and entities in the acquisition, development and financing of real property, Scott assists clients in the formation of new business entities and the purchase and sale of assets and going businesses. Scott also acts as outside general counsel to a number of private clubs, associations, not-for-profits and private schools in Southwest Florida.
Scott is also conversant in Spanish and German.
Courts & Bar Associations
- Florida Bar Association
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Sections
- International Law Section
- Collier County Bar Association, Real Property Section
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Grace Classical Academy – Founding Board Member & Chairman – 2014 – Present
- Bonita Springs Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors – 2009 – 2016
- Board Chairman 2014-2015
- Citizens Water Strategy Task Force, City of Bonita Springs – 2014-2015
- Appointed by Mayor to be Committee Chairman
- Graduate – 2003/2004 Leadership Bonita
- Bonita Springs Assistance Office Board of Directors – 2010 – 2016
- Certified Rugby Referee, Florida Rugby Union