September 17 at 1 p.m. ET
Terminating or laying off an employee the WRONG way, even before COVID-19, could get you into real legal and financial trouble. NOW THINGS ARE WORSE.
New coronavirus employment laws are complicated and confusing. So, making a mistake is easier than ever before. Even innocent mistakes can get you sued, unless you know how to stop them before they start …
This is where healthcare employment law attorneys Amanda L. Waesch, Esq. and Bryan E. Meek, Esq. can help. During their 60-minute online training session on Thursday, September 17th at 1 pm ET, they will walk you through specifically HOW TO avoid the most common COVID-19 employment law errors related to terminating an employee. This training will walk you through real-world situations that commonly occur in healthcare practices (just like yours) to help you comply with these confusing new rules.
Here are just a few of the step-by-step strategies you can use to adhere to these new pandemic-driven employee termination requirements that will help you avoid the cost and stress of making a mistake:
• Prevent baseless discrimination charges from protected employee classes
• Decrease your legal exposure with a proven action plan for dismissing employees
• Protect your practice with specific termination paperwork verbiage
• Bulletproof your COVID-19 employee policies using expert practical guidance
• Lower your risk – pin down all considerations prior to deciding to discharge
• Steer clear of employment law violations by meeting all employer responsibilities
• Discover the pre-charge documentation you must have
• Derail complaints and allegations, employ termination conversation tips
• Avoid needlessly paying unemployment for "just cause" dismissals
• Stop federal employment penalties, fulfill your Department of Labor obligations
• Stay out of trouble when addressing remaining employees
• Take critical post-terminations actions that successfully defend your practice
• Deter wrongful discharge lawsuits, learn how to exercise "at-will" employment laws
• Improve your employment law compliance, add essential follow-up termination documentation
• Identify top mitigation techniques that curb anger and lawsuits
• Understand the legal ramifications of failing to properly prepare and execute terminations
• Prepare for wrongful termination claims - even if you did nothing wrong
• And much, much more!
Who should attend: Practices of every size and specialty, regardless of their location in the country will significantly benefit by attending this upcoming online training. It will help you better protect your practice and comply with newly implemented coronavirus employment laws.
Just because you've terminated employees successfully in the past, don't assume your current process protects you under the current COVID-19 rules. This upcoming online training will guide you through how to revamp your termination policies and processes so your practice can combat costly, stressful, time consuming wrongful termination claims.
Don't wait, sign up today.