The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D.
Case Western Reserve University, M.A., Art History and Museum Studies
The Ohio State University, B.A., Art History and Chemistry
Ashley assists clients with transactional and corporate matters including negotiating and drafting employment agreements, policies and procedures, federal grants and policy, trademark and copyright and guardianship matters. Specific to health care providers, Ashley advises on a variety of topics ranging from privacy issues to compliance and regulatory matters.
Before law school, Ashley pursued a Master's degree in art history with a focus on repatriation and restitution, and art conservation. While in law school, Ashley was Managing Editor of the Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution, which published her Note titled, "Mediating NAGPRA: Bringing Cultural Consideration Back to the Table" in February 2017. She also served as the President of the Women's Legal Society, Judicial Extern for The Honorable Richard Frye in the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas, and Art Collection Intern for the Supreme Court of Ohio.
Court & Bar Associations
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- COSI Young Professional Board
- KINETIC: Emerging Leaders Board (COSI)
Professional Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America "Ones to Watch," Health Care Law (2022)
- "Mediating NAGPRA: Bringing Cultural Consideration Back to the Table", 32 Ohio St. J. on Disp. Resol. 171(2017)
- Journal on Dispute Resolution Outstanding Student Note Award
- Past Editors' Award for Outstanding Third-Year Leadership
- Journal on Dispute Resolution Significant and Lasting Contribution Award
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards - Legal Writing, Legislation, Appellate Advocacy