Florida State University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
Florida State University, B.A., English, cum laude
Before joining BMD as a summer clerk, Carly interned as a compliance intern for a company which provides integrated technology, services, data and analytics to the mortgage and real estate industries and also served as a regulatory consulting clerk at a medical cannabis consulting firm. She also served as a judicial law clerk for the Office of the Judges of Compensation Claims in Tallahassee.
Carly was a staff editor of the Florida State University College of Law Journal of Transnational Law and Policy as well as an articles & notes editor for the Business Review.
Courts & Bar Associations
- The Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
Professional Honors & Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
- Book award in estate planning
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Staff Editor, Florida State University College of Law Journal of Transnational Law and Policy
- Articles & Notes Editor, Florida State University College of Business Review