Christine M. Berk
Christine M. Berk is a transactional and litigation attorney with 10 years’ experience. Based in our Orlando office and serving clients throughout the state of Florida, she represents business owners, institutional and private lenders, and individuals in residential and commercial real estate transactions, including purchase and sale, title, liens, HOA and condominium association matters, and related litigation. Christine also represents businesses from formation through business restructuring and dispute resolution and serves individuals in trust and estate matters, wills, and probate.
Contact Information5210 Belfort Road, Suite 400, Jacksonville, Florida 32256
255 South Orange Avenue, Suite 700, Orlando, Florida 32801
California State University, Fresno, California, cum laude
Florida Coastal School of Law
After law school, Christine worked for a national law firm in South Florida focused on products liability and securities litigation before relocating to the Orlando area where she continued her practice in complex business and general civil litigation, real estate and business law, and trust and estate and probate matters.
She has been recognized as a top-rated real estate attorney as a Super Lawyers Rising Star for the years 2018 through 2021.
Beyond her legal practice, Christine has served over 10 years as a Volunteer Child Advocate through Florida’s Guardian ad Litem Program on behalf of children who have experienced abuse, abandonment and neglect. She has also advocated for children and families locally and internationally through her leadership roles in UNICEF Unite Orlando.
Courts & Bar Associations
- The Florida Bar Association
- Business Law Section
- Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section
- Real Property Finance & Lending Committee
- Commercial Real Estate Committee
- Orange County Bar Association
- Greater Orlando Asian American Bar Association
- Past President and Director
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Asian Chamber of Commerce in Central Florida
- Events Planning Committee
- Florida Association of Veteran-Owned Businesses
- Guardian ad Litem Program
- Volunteer Child Advocate
- UNICEF Unite Orlando
- Florida State Advocacy Leader, Orlando Communications Lead
- Speaker, "Advocacy" UNICEF Conference, Harvard, Cambridge, Massachusetts (2020)