Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D.
Monte Ahuja College of Business, Cleveland State University, Master's in Business Administration
During law school, Heather served as the Chief Business Editor for the Cleveland State Law Review where she coordinated a Blockchain Symposium. She also served as a board member for the Federal Bar Association for the Northern District of Ohio in addition to serving as the Director of Development for the Student Bar Association, Co-Editor-in-Chief for the Gavel, and Research Assistant for Dean Lee Fisher.
Heather is passionate about volunteering and giving back to her community. Throughout law school, she used her platform as Chief Business Editor for the Cleveland State Law Review to serve as a liaison between the Legal Aid Society of Cleveland and the students at Cleveland-Marshall College of Law by coordinating volunteer events and sending law students to volunteer.
Heather especially enjoys helping children. She visits children at MetroHealth Hospital every month as part of a program through her undergraduate alma mater, Kent State University, called A Flash’s Fairy Tale. In addition, every year she assists with the children’s holiday party for the Harbor Light Shelter at the Salvation Army.
Courts & Bar Associations
- Ohio Bar
- All Ohio State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Akron Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
Professional Honors & Awards
- Supreme Court of Ohio and Ohio Legal Assistance Foundation Award for Exceptional Pro Bono Service, Spring 2018
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Pro Bono and Community Service Award, Spring 2018
- CALI Award – Scholarly Writing, Fall 2016
- CALI Award - Law, Literature, and Film, Summer 2017
- Start-Up Vikes Award – MBA Start-Up Competition, Monte Ahuja College of Business, Spring 2017