University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D.
Florida State University, B.S., Political Science
Kristian is passionate about the intersection of entrepreneurship and business litigation. He was very active throughout both law school and undergraduate school in Trial Team as a competitor and program leader. He also has experience working in the judiciary as a summer clerk for two judges in the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals in 2018.
Courts & Bar Associations
- Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
Professional Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Trial Team, Fall 2019
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Trial Practice, Spring 2019
- National Championship, Georgetown White Collar Crime Invitational, 2019
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Trial Team, Fall 2018
Presentations & Publications
- The Zombification of Auer Deference, American Bar Association Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section, Summer 2019