Penelope B. Perez-Kelly
Ms. Perez-Kelly is an Attorney in our Orlando office representing domestic and international clients in a broad variety of complex, commercial international and domestic litigation and corporate matters. Ms. Perez-Kelly handles a variety of corporate legal matters, including trademark prosecution, maintenance and protection. Ms. Perez-Kelly also has vast experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex multi-million dollar contracts including master license, service agreements, confidentiality agreements, non-disclosure agreements, statements of work, subcontractor agreements, Software as a Service (SaaS) agreements, financing and lending, and real estate. Ms. Perez-Kelly also assists her clients in creating corporate policies and procedures designed to ensure compliance with privacy laws and other regulations. Ms. Perez-Kelly is fluent in Spanish.
Contact Information255 South Orange Avenue, Suite 700, Orlando, Florida 32801
University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2000
University of Miami Herbert Business School, B.A., Political Science (1996)
Ms. Perez-Kelly handles a variety of corporate legal matters, trademark prosecution, maintenance and protection, drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex multi-million dollar contracts including master license, service agreements, confidentiality agreements, non-disclosure agreements, statements of work, subcontractor agreements, Software as a Service (SaaS) agreements for companies providing intelligent integrated solutions for airlines and airports. She also represents clients in business tort litigation, breach of contract disputes, trademark infringement, real estate transactions, finance and lending, and other commercial disputes.
- Represented clients in intellectual property matters including trademark clearance, prosecution, protection and enforcement in the United States, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
- Assisted corporate clients in reviewing, drafting and negotiating multi-million contracts including master license, master service agreements, confidentiality agreements, non-disclosure agreements, statements of work, subcontractor and vendor agreements, Software as a Service agreements (SaaS) and other technology agreements.
- Assisted corporate clients with ICANN disputes involving pirating domain names.
- Assisted corporate clients in a variety of corporate formation, product branding, and corporate compliance to develop and improve processes to ensure compliance with GDPR, CCPA, FCPA and other regulatory requirements.
Courts & Bar Associations
- Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida, President (2008)
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Middle and Southern Federal District Courts in Florida
- US Circuit Court for the Eleventh Circuit
Professional Honors & Awards
- Board Certified by the Florida Bar in International Law
- Rated "AV" by Martindale Hubbell
- Recognized as a "Super Lawyer" in International Law
- Lawrence G. Mathews, Jr. Young Lawyer Professionalism Award by the Orange County Bar Association (2011)
Presentations & Publications
- Overview of US Private-Sector Privacy: A Global Legal Perspective, The International Law Quarterly Winter (2022)
- Managing your Clients Marks Worldwide: Challenges and Strategies of Registering and Maintaining your Brand Abroad, The International Law Quarterly (Winter 2012)