Marshall-Wythe School of Law at William and Mary, J.D.
Walsh University, B.A., summa cum laude
Alex operates a national commercial litigation and corporate law practice. He represents business owners, developers, contractors, and design professionals in all facets of construction law, including construction contract negotiations, surety bond disputes, mechanics’ lien claims, construction claims and management issues, and arbitrations. He represents manufacturers, healthcare providers, and numerous agricultural clients.
In addition to assisting clients in litigation and other forms of dispute resolution, Alex serves as outside general counsel for many of his clients.
Professional Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyer Rising Stars, 2014–2019 (Business Litigation). Ohio Rising Stars are selected by their peers as the top up-and-coming attorneys who are under 40 or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. Only 2.5 percent of the attorneys in Ohio are named to the Rising Stars list each year.
Courts & Bar Associations
Alex is licensed to practice law in Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Sixth Circuit Courts of Appeal
- All Ohio State Courts
- All Pennsylvania State Courts
- All Michigan State Courts
- Ohio Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Stark County Bar Association
- Summit County Bar Association
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- President, Surety Association of Ohio
- Executive Committee/Secretary, Vantage Aging
- Past President, Board of Trustees, Meals on Wheels of Stark and Wayne Counties
- Leadership Stark County Class 28
- Member, Ohio Contractors Association
- Member, BIA