Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D.
University of California, B.A., Psychology, cum laude
Prior to attending law school, Joshua worked as a legal research analyst for the Superior Court of California, Riverside. During law school, Joshua worked for the Florida Supreme Court as an Extern for the then Chief Justice, Barbara J. Pariente. Joshua graduated first in his law school class (#1 of 317). In achieving his class rank, Joshua received a total of nine Book Awards in the following courses: Torts I, Torts II, Lawyering Process I (“Research & Writing”), Lawyering Process II, Sales, Evidence, Remedies, Florida Practice and Procedure, and Pretrial Litigation Drafting. He also served as an active member of the Florida Coastal Law Review and twice won the award for Best Appellate Oral Advocate.
Courts & Bar Associations
- Florida Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association
- S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Presentations & Publications
- Federal Court Jurisdiction Under the Civil Service Reform Act, 7 FL. COASTAL L. REV. SPECIAL SUPP. 46 (2006)