Emory University School of Law, J.D.
The Ohio State University, B.A., Accounting, cum laude, 1983
Tony is a forerunner in business development - building stadiums and purchasing companies around the world. He founded Signet Enterprises, whose principals bring expertise on a variety of transactions through their past experience in mergers and acquisitions, real estate development, manufacturing and service businesses, and construction. In Akron alone, his companies have developed Canal Park Stadium, the SummaCare Center and the new honors dorms at the University of Akron.
Courts & Bar Associations
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Leadership Ohio, Class of 1994
- Leadership Akron, Class of 1992, and Leadership Alumni Association
- Westfield Bank, FSB, Director
- Westfield Bancorp, Inc., Director
- Westfield Credit Corp., Director
- SGS Manufacturing Board of Advisors
- Brenlin Holdings Board of Advisors