Florida Coastal School of Law, magna cum laude
The Ohio State University, BSBA in International Business and Marketing
Cassandra has experience representing clients in both buyer and seller M&A transactions ranging from $600K to $10M, middle market commercial lending (both asset-based and property backed deals) including 504 and SBA loans, affordable housing deals with the Ohio Housing Finance Agency, including 4% and 9% low-income housing tax credits (LIHTC), restructuring of business entities (corporation to LLC, transferring assets between companies), corporate governance compliance and updates and SEC Private Placement Memorandum.
Cassandra has represented Certified Development Companies (CDCs) to promote economic development in the Cleveland area. She has drafted and reviewed the SBA’s required 504 loan documents and worked with the small businesses to provide the required corporate governance documentation needed to finalize loans. She then handles the closings between the CDC and small business to finalize the loans for submission to the SBA.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Board Member and Secretary, Downtown Cleveland Residents Association
- Board Member, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association 3Rs Program
- Member, ACG Cleveland
- Member, ULI Cleveland and Partnership Forum Participant
- Panelist for CLE presentation of Medical Marijuana at the AMCNO/CMBA Medical Legal Summit (Fall 2017)
- CLE presenter on Medical Marijuana at the Akron Bar Association's Labor and Employment CLE (October 12, 2017)
- Presenter on Medical Marijuana at the Ohio Clerk of Courts Association Annual Meeting (2017)
- Presenter at the Thomas Jefferson International Newcomers Academy (February 2017)
- The 3Rs Program: Including Immigrants and Refugees, CMBA Journal, May 2017
- Ohio Medical Marijuana Law to Take Effect in September, Northern Ohio Physician from the Academy of Medicine of Cleveland & Northern Ohio, September/October 2016, Vol. 101, No. 5