The Ohio State University College of Law, J.D.
Miami University, B.S., Finance
St. Anne's College, Oxford University
More specific to his heath care representation, Mr. Heinle represents hospitals, health systems, physicians, and ancillary providers with regard to a wide range of corporate, regulatory, and healthcare-related issues.
Mr. Heinle enjoys assisting his clients with strategic planning and business development. His clients frequently ask him to present issues to the Board of Directors and other governance meetings.
Mr. Heinle is licensed to practice law in both Ohio and Colorado.
Courts & Bar Associations
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Colorado State Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Member, Board of Directors, Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park, 2015-present
- Member, The 1888 Society of The Ohio State University, 2010-Present
- Member, Parish Council, St. Sebastian Parish, 2008 - 2011
- Chairman, Board of Directors, Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital, 2002 - 2007
- Member, Board of Directors: Summa Health System, 2002 - 2007
- Co-Editor: Baldwin's (West Group) Ohio Practice, Business Organizations Laws & Rules
- Member, Board of Directors: Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital Foundation, 2000 - 2007
- Member, Board of Directors: Middlebury Assurance Company, 2004 - 2007
- Ohio Rising Star 2009, Health Care Law
- Member, Board of Directors: ArtsInStark, a Stark County-based arts and education charity, 2010 – 2013
- Akron Bar Association Judicial Commission 2013 – 2015
Presentations & Publications
- Presentation for Kent State University Executive MBA Program: “Good Governance Symposium”. September 17, 2015, Kent, Ohio
- Speaker at the Healthcare Financial Management Association, Northeast Ohio Chapter, “Impact of Healthcare Reform on Physician Hospital Relationships.” (Fall 2011)
- Presentation at Northeast Ohio University of Medicine regarding ”Legal/Medical/Ethical Issues and Patient Physician Legal Issues.” (Winter 2012)
- Presentation at Sevenex Conference on “Hospital Physician Integration Strategies.” (Winter 2012)
- “Symposium for Mental Health & Behavioral Health Care Providers, Board Members & Administrators.” (Winter 2013)