BMD seeks exceptional attorneys with outstanding academic credentials, excellent work experience, outstanding interpersonal skills, commitment to our firm's core values and ability to meet our firm's core competencies.
Join the BMD team
Qualified applicants will be invited to our office for an initial interview that may lead to additional rounds of interviews as the applicant moves through the process. Applicants will meet a mix of partners and associates. Hiring and offer decisions are made by the office's managing partner.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits and are currently looking to fill the role of Healthcare Regulatory Associate Attorney in Akron and Cleveland, Ohio.
Paid personal time, paid holidays, paid vacation, 401K / Retirement Plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Long Term Care, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Candidates must meet all requirements and qualifications to be considered for this position
Brennan, Manna & Diamond Akron is a mid-size law firm with a diverse and dynamic Healthcare practice seeking to expand its Healthcare Practice Group with the addition of a highly qualified and motivated healthcare regulatory attorney with 2 – 4+ years working experience.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who thrive working in a collaborative team environment, who are willing to work hard while having fun, and who consistently strive to deliver exceptional client service and work product of the highest quality.
Your salary will be aligned with experience.
Juris Doctor (JD) degree
Candidates must meet the following to be considered:
- 2 – 4+ years of working healthcare regulatory experience
- Portable book of business preferred, but not required
- Licensed to practice law in Ohio and Federal Courts.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, dependable, reliable, self-starter, and motivated.
- Commitment to maintaining strict confidentiality requirements.
Embrace Brennan, Manna & Diamond’s core values, meaning:
- Commitment to excellence
- Act with integrity
- Driven to the best result for the client
- Team-based mentality
- Excellent research, writing skills, and analytical skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage workflow, and complete multiple projects simultaneously with little oversight.
- Ability to analyze facts to recommend and implement case strategy.
- Ability to maintain, create, develop trusting, and lasting relationships with diverse audiences, including prospective clients, to gain future business.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please forward resumes with a cover letter to:
Mary E. Miles
Chief People Officer
Brennan Manna Diamond
75 E. Market Street, Akron OH 44308
Tiffany Jodon, Assistant to Mary Miles
Megan E. Gruber
Brennan Manna Diamond
800 West Monroe Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202