Join the BMD team
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an environment that fosters collaboration and encourages career growth and opportunity, BMD is always interested in receiving highly qualified resumes for paralegals, legal secretaries, administrative and operations positions.
Current Opening: Litigation Paralegal
- $50,000 – $70,000 Annually
- Excellent benefits package, including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term care, and 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Brennan Manna & Diamond is now hiring a Litigation Paralegal with experience in complex commercial litigation. This position will have Paralegal responsibilities for a growing 65 attorney / 135 employee law firm. You will report to the Managing Partner of the office.
Experience Requirements & Education
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in a law firm. Paralegal Certification is a plus.
- Document Drafting, with specific emphasis on litigation.
- Detailed general internet research / Secretary of State searches.
- Experience in high-volume litigation/arbitration is a plus.
- Draft legal documents and proofread for accuracy, including demand letters, pleadings, and client correspondence.
- Communicate professionally and promptly with BMD personnel, clients, and external contacts at all times.
- Excellent customer service.
- Track and docket all dates for various deadlines.
- Manage and organize a large number of files / clients, ensuring all information is kept up to date and easy to access electronically.
- Assist in general case management as a paralegal.
- Great attention to detail.
- Team-oriented mindset.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office; Excel and Word.
- Excellent written, oral, reporting, and presentation skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills and matching attitude.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 20 pounds.
- Monday-Friday, 8 hours/day.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Be assured that your cover letter and resume will be reviewed by our Human Resource department and you will be contacted directly should there be an open position that may suit your talents. Please forward resumes with a cover letter to:
Mary E. Miles
Chief People Officer
Brennan Manna Diamond
75 E. Market Street, Akron OH 44308
Tiffany Jodon, Assistant to Mary Miles
Contact Mary Miles