National Public Health Emergency
- As of March 5, 2020 - not a Pandemic.
- A Pandemic is determined by health agencies, including the World Health Organization.
- It becomes a Pandemic at the highest level when there is sustained human-to-human transmission worldwide, and that the virus is no longer contained in a few geographic areas.
Where do we go for Reliable Information?
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- State Public Health Agencies
For additional information, click here for a recording of our Coronavirus webinar. For questions, contact webinar presenter Jeff Miller, BMD Labor & Employment Member, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.658.2323.