Coronavirus Webinar Recap
March 9, 2020
National Public Health Emergency
- As of March 5, 2020 - not a Pandemic.
- A Pandemic is determined by health agencies, including the World Health Organization.
- It becomes a Pandemic at the highest level when there is sustained human-to-human transmission worldwide, and that the virus is no longer contained in a few geographic areas.
Where do we go for Reliable Information?
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention
- Updated almost daily
- Information for United States: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization
- Updated daily
- Focus is international: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports/
- State Public Health Agencies
- Ohio Department of Health: https://odh.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/odh/know-our-programs/Novel-Coronavirus/2019-nCoV
For additional information, click here for a recording of our Coronavirus webinar. For questions, contact webinar presenter Jeff Miller, BMD Labor & Employment Member, at email@example.com or 216.658.2323.