Immigration law has become an even more exciting and dynamic field as a result of the opening of the world markets and expanding trade. BMD's team of experienced immigration attorneys can assist and guide U.S. businesses, individuals, universities, colleges, hospitals and institutions in obtaining the appropriate work visa, or employment based permanent residency, or green card.
Our immigration attorneys work side by side with our clients assisting them in understanding the immigration process and offering guidance throughout the entire process to successfully navigate the burdensome and complex immigration system.
BMD’s immigration attorneys possess extensive knowledge and experience to assist with immigration of all health care professionals (physicians, registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists), including J-1 and National Interest Waivers:
- EB1 green card petitions for Aliens of Extraordinary Ability in the arts, sciences, education, business or athletics; Outstanding Researchers and Professors; and Multinational Executives or Managers
- EB2 and EB3 green card petitions with the PERM Labor Certification Application
- Immigration options for foreign companies seeking a foothold in the U.S. We have successfully formed U.S. corporations and helped foreign companies with their efforts to open new offices in the U.S. and transfer managers, executives and specialized skills workers to the U.S. in order to expand their businesses
- Obtain work authorization for professional aliens with job offers from U.S. companies
- Advise employers regarding compliance with immigration laws related to ensuring the ability of their employees to work in the U.S. (I-9 compliance) and assist employers facing immigration audits
- Employment based visas for individuals seeking to invest in businesses in the U.S. to gain immigration benefits from those investments
- Advice to foreign students regarding their immigration options and to designated school officials with regard to SEVIS reporting obligations
- H1B, H-2, L-1A and L1-B, E-1 or E-2, TN, O or P visas
- Family-based immigration petitions
Our immigration attorneys take temporary workers through the permanent residency (green card) and naturalization process. Every client’s case is different, and we take the time to develop a relationship with our clients so that their experience is positive and ensure their case has the best possibility of success.