Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, FL, J.D.
Johannes Gutenberg Universitat, West Germany, Doctoral Work, International Law
Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT, M.A.
Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA, B.A.
Mrs. Ashley's representative matters include all aspects relating to commercial real estate and development, such as zoning, land use, growth management, developments of regional impact, planned unit developments, subdivision plats, preparation of declarations and association documentation for master planned developments, condominiums, concurrency, impact/mobility fees, other exactions, entitlements, vested rights, state and local lobbying, industrial park, shopping center and office complex sales, purchases, development, leasing and financing, cross-easement and multi-owner agreements, due diligence work, closings, title examinations and policy issuance, and a broad range of environmental matters.
Her environmental expertise includes addressing environmental issues and permitting related to real property acquisitions and development, obtaining federal, state and local permits associated with development, including wetlands permitting, mitigation and conservation easements, compliance, contaminated site assessment, remediation, no further action/restrictive covenant agreements and other permitting negotiations and work with the FDEP, applicable WMD, and the ACOE.
Mrs. Ashley has represented Fortune 500 transportation and insurance companies with extensive land holdings in numerous complex transactions, including all development work for the second oldest development of regional impact in the State of Florida, involving over 5,000 acres of multi-use land. She has also represented a large number of other national, regional and local developers and lending institutions throughout Florida.
Professional Honors & Awards
- She has been recognized by Jacksonville Magazine Northeast Florida as a Best Lawyer in the areas of Zoning, Planning and Land Use, and as one of the "most prominent" lobbyists in Northeast Florida
- Mrs. Ashley is also recognized in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business in the area of Real Estate
Bar & Professional Affiliations
- Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
Community and Civic Affiliations
- City of Jacksonville Civil Service Board (16+ years)
- City of Jacksonville Construction Trades Qualifying Board
- City of Jacksonville Mayor's Transition Team
- American Cancer Society, Member, Board of Directors
- The Heart Guild of Northeast Florida, Member, Board of Directors
- Daniel (the oldest child services agency in the State of Florida)
- The Junior League of Jacksonville
- Wellesley College, NE Florida Alumnae Admissions Representative