Shannan L. Dobak
Shannan is a corporate and real estate paralegal in BMD's Akron office. She assists clients with corporate and real estate matters, securities offerings, and mergers & acquisitions.
Contact Information75 East Market Street, Akron, Ohio 44308
Kent State University, B.A., Paralegal Studies and Criminal Justice
- Assist clients with corporate governance, research, maintenance, and filings for all corporate structures, including:
- Corporate formations and out-of-state qualifications
- Preparation of Director and Shareholder Resolutions
- Maintain Corporate Record Books
- Maintenance of corporate ordinance databases
- Ownership changes including stock purchases, stock transfers, membership unit additions, assignments, and withdrawals
- Non-profit charitable registration and renewals
- Articles of Amendment, Annual Report, and Trade Name filings
- Responsible for reviewing, drafting, and monitoring contracts, including Physician Employment Agreements and Amendments.
- Coordinate Regulation D offerings, including tracking of all offering documents and communications to and from prospective investors and all necessary state and federal filings.
- Assisted with a $900,000 Regulation D private placement relating to bindery in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Assisted with a $3,500,000 Regulation D private placement relating to multi-family housing in Bermuda Run, North Carolina.
- Assisted with a $4,860,000 Regulation D private placement relating to maintenance hangar in Dayton, Ohio.
- Assisted with a $5,500,000 Regulation D private placement relating to student housing in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Assisted with a $5,650,000 Regulation D private placement relating to a multi-family housing project in downtown Cleveland, Ohio.
Courts & Bar Associations
- Member of the Akron Bar Association
- Member of the Ohio State Bar Association
Professional Honors & Awards
Brennan, Manna & Diamond, LLC: 2011 – 2015
- Outstanding Employee Award:
- Teamwork Award:
- Informative to team members
- Project task effectiveness
- Draws team members together and problem solver