Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D., 2006, with Honors
Florida State University, B.S., Finance, 2002
As a commercial litigator, Ed has years of courtroom experience in state and federal court and has tried multiple trials and arbitrations. During his career, he has assisted both small and national clients in resolving their business issues; including, revising corporate bylaws, negotiating purchase and sale agreements, shareholder and derivative actions, breach of contract claims, breach of non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, construction defects, and creditor’s rights actions.
Ed has been recognized by his peers in the area of creditor’s rights and was elected to serve on the Board of Directors of the Florida Creditors Bar Association.
Courts & Bar Associations
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Florida Creditors Bar Association, Board of Directors, President Elect
- National Creditors Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American Bar Association