Jacquelyn C. Carson (Jacquie)
Jacquie C. Carson is a licensed Title Agent with over 30 years of experience. Based in our Orlando office, she has built a reputation on delivering superior service to buyers and sellers, their agents, mortgage brokers, developers and lenders throughout the state and internationally associated with residential real estate closings.
Contact Information5210 Belfort Road, Suite 400, Jacksonville, Florida 32256
255 S Orange Avenue, Suite 700, Orlando, Florida 32801
Valencia Community College, Attendee
Born and raised in Orlando, Jacquie has experienced the transformation of Central Florida firsthand. Likewise, she has worked within the real estate industry for over 30 years, working through different real estate cycles and with diverse parties representing local and multicultural clients and diverse needs – from first-time homebuyer transactions to investor-driven vacant lot sales and local and national developer transactions.
Her extensive real estate experience includes serving in various roles including:
- Leadership Team in opening a title company
- Branch Manager/Closer of a title company
- Real Estate Paralegal to a retired judge practicing real estate
- Mortgage Broker
- Mortgage Underwriter for a national company
- Serving as a Title and Escrow Officer at various title companies
- Serving as a Florida Notary and Remote Online Notary
- Serving as an Escrow/Closing Manager and managing teams within the industry
Jacquie continues to actively lead and manage residential real estate closings from start to finish, review and resolve title issues to issuing final title policies.
Beyond her busy title management practice, Jacquie spends her down time practicing yoga, meditation and Pilates and spending quality time with Izzy, her little bichon shih tzu.
Licenses and Certifications
- Florida Licensed Title Agent
- Florida Notary and Remote Online Notary