Tracy R. Miller
Tracy Miller is part of the firm's Paralegal team focusing on healthcare and corporate law. Tracy’s main focus is to assist clients through various legal activities required when opening and operating their healthcare facilities, including the initial stages of setting up their practice.
She works with clients to form their new entities, assists them with Medicare and Medicaid enrollment, and guides them through credentialing with commercial payors along with any necessary licensing and accreditation. She also assists clients with change of ownership notifications to Medicare, Medicaid, licensing, and accreditation agencies.
Tracy is part of BMD’s Provider Relations, Audit, Appeals, and Negotiations Unit (PRAAN) assisting clients with all payer audits, appeals, overpayments, and payment extrapolations.
Contact Information75 E Market Street, Akron, Ohio 44308
Kent State University, B.A., Paralegal Studies
- Corporate and Healthcare Paralegal
- Provider Relations, Audits, Appeals and Negotiations Unit (PRAAN)
- Licensure, Accreditation, and Certification of Facilities
- Practice-Startups, including entity formation and drafting corporate documents
- Provider enrollment - Medicare, Medicaid enrollment for Groups, Individuals, Hospitals. Commercial insurance contracting and credentialing
- Commercial insurance contracting and credentialing
- Changes of ownerships and provider information updates with Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance payors
- Assisting in completing and filing state licensing applications, for initial, renewal, and changes of ownership
- Assisting with reimbursement audits and appeals
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Council Member for the Village of Mount Eaton
- Member of the Mount Eaton/Paint Township Ladies' Auxiliary
- Kids' Ministry Volunteer at Grace Church