The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, Juris Doctor
Miami University of Ohio, B.A., International Studies and Geography, cum laude
By working closely with clients to understand what actions will best fit their needs, she assists with developing efficient processes for clients to ensure that disputes are resolved in the most effective manner.
Krista was a member of BMD's Summer Associate Program. Before joining BMD, she was a legal intern for the Ohio Facilities Construction Commission and worked as a Specialty Architecture Site Surveyor for FRCH Design Worldwide. Krista was also a judicial extern for the Honorable Michael H. Watson, United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
In her free time, Krista enjoys backpacking and hiking in the U.S. National Parks.
Court & Bar Associations
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Member, 2020 Barrister Leadership Program
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Professional Honors & Awards
- Moritz College of Law, Moot Court Coach
- ABA National Moot Court Competition 2018, Quarterfinalist
- National Moot Court Competition in Child Welfare & Adoption Law 2017, Semifinalist
- 2018 Nancy H. Rogers Prize in Dispute Resolution, The Future of the Sharing Economy and Arbitration
- CALI Award for Excellence, Pretrial Litigation
- CALI Award for Excellence, Immigration Law
- Ohio State Law Journal, Articles Editor
- Moot Court Governing Board (2017-2018)