Halie M. Evans
Halie is an attorney in BMD's Cleveland office and is a member of the firm's Estate, Tax & Wealth Planning Group. She focuses her practice on estate planning, elder law, and estate and trust administration. As an estate planning attorney, Halie helps individuals set up powers of attorney, wills, and trust agreements. Beyond estate planning, Halie also assists clients with Medicaid planning.
Contact Information200 Public Square, Suite 1850, Cleveland, Ohio 44114
8600 East Market Street, Suite 1, Warren, Ohio 44484
Cleveland State University College of Law, J.D.
University Of Colorado at Boulder, B.A.
An Ohio native, Halie returned to the state after receiving her B.A. and earned her J.D. from Cleveland State University College of Law where she served as the Executive Editor for the Journal of Law & Health.
After graduating from law school, Halie began working as an estate planning and elder law attorney for a firm based out of Dublin, Ohio. She quickly gained a passion for helping families protect their assets from creditors and long-term care expenses. Halie's experience includes designing full estate plans for families, assisting with Medicaid crisis planning, and assisting families with estate and trust administration after a loved one has passed away.
Courts & Bar Associations
- Ohio Bar
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Professional Honors & Awards
- Energy, Environment and Natural Resources Scholarship issued by the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Barbara J. Tyler Award for Best Note issued by Cleveland State University College of Law
Presentations & Publications
- "A New Age of Evolution: Protecting the Consumer's Moral and Legal Right to Know through the Clear and Transparent Labeling of All Genetically Modified Foods" - Cleveland State University School of Law - December 16, 2019