Audrey S. Wanich
Located in BMD's Orlando office, Audrey focuses her practice in Real Estate Law, serving clientsShe has extensive experience in residential and commercial real estate transactions; secured loan transactions; lender representation; association creation and development; and landlord-tenant law. Her experience includes representing tenants and landlords in various foreclosure, evictions, and collection actions; managing all aspects of residential and commercial real estate closings; and more complex association matters. Audrey provides holistic assistance to her clients by providing clear advice, consistent communication, pragmatic solutions, and holistic evaluation of pending and possible issues.
Contact Information255 S Orange Avenue, Suite 700, Orlando, Florida 32801
Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D.
University of Southern California, M.A., Teaching
University of Florida, B.A.
Courts & Bar Associations
- The Florida Bar
- The South Carolina Bar
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- The Florida Bar, Member
- The Real Property, Probate, and Trust Section of the Florida Bar
- The Real Property, Probate, and Trust Section of the Florida Bar, Member of Education Task Force
- The South Carolina Bar, Member
- Early Learning Coalition of Brevard County, Board Member
- Habitat for Humanity of Brevard County, Board Member and Co-Chair of Governance Committee
- Brevard Legal Aid, Board Member
Contact Audrey Today!