Audrey S. Wanich
Located in BMD's Orlando office, Audrey focuses her practice in Real Estate Law, serving clients throughout the State of Florida. She has extensive experience in residential and commercial real estate transactions; secured loan transactions; lender representation; association creation and development; and landlord-tenant law. Her experience includes representing tenants and landlords in various foreclosure, evictions, and collection actions; managing all aspects of residential and commercial real estate closings; and more complex association matters. Audrey provides holistic assistance to her clients by providing clear advice, consistent communication, pragmatic solutions, and holistic evaluation of pending and possible issues.
Contact Information255 South Orange Avenue, Suite 700, Orlando, Florida 32801
Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D.
University of Southern California, M.A., Teaching
University of Florida, B.A.
Courts & Bar Associations
- The Florida Bar
- The South Carolina Bar
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- The Florida Bar, Member
- The Real Property, Probate, and Trust Section of the Florida Bar
- The Real Property, Probate, and Trust Section of the Florida Bar, Member of Education Task Force
- The South Carolina Bar, Member
- Early Learning Coalition of Brevard County, Board Member
- Habitat for Humanity of Brevard County, Board Member and Co-Chair of Governance Committee
- Brevard Legal Aid, Board Member