Cleveland Marshall College of Law, J.D.
The University of Akron, B.A., Magna Cum Laude
Jack has served as lead counsel representing clients in a variety of diverse commercial and civil litigation matters in all stages of litigation, including filing suits and motion practice in state courts, appellate courts and federal courts, conducting and defending depositions, and trials. He also has handled alternative dispute resolutions, including mediations and arbitrations. Additionally, Jack has also represented business and corporate clients in transactional matters.
Previously, Jack represented creditors at one of the nation’s leading creditor’s rights firms in all aspects of litigation to help recover on secured and unsecured installment loans, business to business trade debt, credit cards, fraud, unpaid commercial rent, and a host of other matters. He also previously handled civil matters for the Law Director’s office for the City of Lorain, Ohio.
Courts & Bar Associations
- Ohio, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Church in Silver Lake, Trustee
- Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce, Member
Presentations & Publications
- “Broad Post-Judgment Discovery” (2018)
- “Promissory Notes: which Statute of Limitations Applies?” (2017)
- “Time and Location of Credit Breach Influences Ohio Statute of Limitations” (2017)
- “New Ohio Municipal corporation Tax guidelines Impact Taxpayers” (2016)
- “The Cost of Not Having Health Insurance” (2016)
- “Collecting a Judgment: A Procedural Guide,” Presentation at the Ohio Association of Municipal and County Court Clerks event in Cleveland, Ohio (September 2017)