Darren C. Jones
Darren joined BMD in 2013 after working in the Jacksonville offices of a national business law firm. Darren's practice focuses primarily on commercial litigation and real estate law. He has experience in a variety of civil actions in both state and federal court, including contract disputes, construction litigation, complex class action defense, real property disputes, employment and labor litigation, creditor's rights actions, and eminent domain and condemnation matters.
Contact Information5210 Belfort Road, Suite 400, Jacksonville, Florida 32256
Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
University of Central Florida, B.A., Political Science
In addition, Darren also works with financial institutions, businesses and property owners on various corporate and real estate transactional matters.
Courts & Bar Associations
- The Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Professional Honors & Awards
- Florida Coastal Law Review, Staff Editor
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Dean's Scholar
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity
- Teaching Assistant, Torts I and II, Florida Coastal School of Law
Contact Darren Today!