Capital University Law School, J.D.
Indiana University, B.A., Political Science, Philosophy, History
Daphne helps implement successful business and practice strategies by navigating the dynamic and constantly evolving health care regulatory, legal, and public policy environment. Daphne has decades of experience in and around state government, including high level policy roles within the Ohio Departments of Medicaid and Job and Family Services, one of the nation’s preeminent children’s hospitals, and a boutique health care consulting company that advised clients on Medicaid benefits and reimbursement. Daphne’s extensive experience includes serving as a member of C-suite teams driving business goals focused on operations, strategy, public policy, legal, and diversity and inclusion. She believes that a solid understanding of the local, state, and federal health care public policy landscape is an integral part of providing sound guidance to her clients.
Daphne’s clients include Federally Qualified Health Centers, hospitals, community behavioral health providers, providers of services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, child welfare agencies, pharmacies, individually licensed health care providers, health care trade associations, and social service agencies.
Daphne graduated cum laude from Capital University Law School and with honors and with distinction from Indiana University.
Courts & Bar Associations
- Ohio Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
Professional & Civic Affiliations:
- Columbus Women’s Commission; Inaugural Commissioner; Chair, Workforce Development Committee; Member, Health Committee
- Brookside Elementary School, Project MORE Reading Tutor
- Linworth United Methodist Church, Adopt-a-Family Coordinator
- Evening Street Elementary School, Cafeteria Volunteer
- Worthington Area Resource Pantry, Development Committee Member