David’s accomplishments in the legal, business, political and philanthropic communities are well-known and documented. Although David’s time is now spent leading development ventures and his charter school management company, White Hat Management, David remains a dear friend and valuable influence to our firm.
Professional Honors & Awards
- Founder, White Hat Management – A Professional Educational Services Firm, specializing in Charter Elementary Schools and Life Skills High Schools
- Society of Benchers, 1983
- Chairman, Board of Directors, The Brenlin Group, 1976
- Trustee: Case Western Reserve University, 1990
- Trustee: Ohio State University, 1993-2002, Chairman 2001-2002
- Akron Bar Association (Secretary, 1970-1972); Trustee
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law Centennial Medal Award – 1998
- The University of Akron, Awarded LL.D.
- Western Reserve University, J. D.
- The Ohio State University, B. S.